Ziad El-Hayek, D.M.D.
I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine in 1997 with a Bachelor Degree in biology, after which I attended St. Lukes Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio where I completed General Residency in the emergency room in 1998.
I am a caring, gentle professional dedicated to attend to my patients dental needs.
At times attended my patients needs at their nursing home or hospital who physically cannot make it to my office for health reasons.
Finished a fellowship in Implant Dentistry at the Midwest Implant Institute under the supervision of Dr. Alfred Heller. I also did a Cosmetic Veneer Internship at the Aesthetic Advantage in New York City under the direction of world known dental cosmetic specialist Dr. Larry Rosenthal.
- Married to Nina, and we have three wonderful children.
- Honors: American Dental Association
- Patient Care Certificate St. Luke Medical Center
- Certificate in Orthodontics
- Community Improvement Award from Cleveland Mayor, Frank Jackson
- St. Maron Center-Board Member